To find out more about how you can participate in Shore Friendly, please email email@example.com or call kitsap1 at 360.337.5777.
Here are recent local technical studies and resources about Shore Friendly practices.
Shore Friendly Kitsap Factsheets
- Shore Friendly Kitsap General Information
- What is Soft Shore Stabilization?
- What is a Drift Cell?
- Your Marine Waterfront
Shore Friendly Plants
- Plant Guide for Marine Waterfronts
- Native Plant Guide
- Guidance for Shoreline Plantings
- Kitsap County Native Plant List
- Native Plants and Nursery List and Links
Managing your Septic System
- Streamlined permitting for bulkhead removal projects in Kitsap County
Shore Friendly Contractor List
- Table: Shore Friendly Kitsap Contractors and Consultants
- Detailed List: Shore Friendly Kitsap Contractors and Consultants
Studies of coastal processes in Kitsap County
- East Kitsap/West Sound Nearshore Prioritization Framework and Tool
- Kitsap County Sediment Source Analysis And Restoration Prioritization Study
- Kitsap County Nearshore Assessments
More resources are available at the Statewide Shore Friendly website